Service Update 88 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 88.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 88 will correspond to version number 88XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 88 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||126.96.36.19934|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 88 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- An instance entered a disabled state after an attempt to restore a backup.
- The status of activities in the timeline could change even when an activity record was in "Read only" mode.
- When a screen reader was enabled as the Narrator, navigating using CAPS+Arrow key to the case "Auto-poston wall test case" resulted in focus being shifted to a decorative smiley face image, with no announcement made.
- When a screen reader was enabled as the Narrator, navigating using CAPS+Arrow key to the case "Auto-poston wall test case" resulted in the date being announced instead of the title.
- After migrating from OnPrem to Online, some out-of-box (OOB) reports duplicated with different report ID numbers; the top row of some OOB reports went missing, and some records pertaining to record visibility, entity, category, and links tables, and some solution components, pointed to non-existing reports.
- Profiles could not be cloned.
- Some indexes were missing from the Activity grid.
- A blank page appeared when performing a global search.
- Script constants were not available in an online instance, preventing the use of an ReadOnly state.
- The "Follow" and "Unfollow" buttons both appeared in the ribbon of the Account Homepage grid.*
- The DateTimeControl shifted its date by one day when Auto Adjust was enabled for DST in the Australian offset.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Duplicate record detection errors occurred whether duplicate record detection was enabled or disabled.*
- An "Unexpected error occurred" message appeared when creating an activity from the timeline.*
- Performing Odata requests caused the privilege cache to fail.
- When updating a business process flow (BPF) in an embedded scenario, saving the change hung on an empty error dialog window that appeared.
- A SQL server timeout error occurred when loading activities, leads, and searches in job carts.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.