Service Update 94 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 94.
Starting October 5, 2019, we will enable the 2019 release wave 2 features (end user impacting only) across our global customer base. Your environment/organization will be updated during one of the maintenance windows over a weekend. For more information, click here.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 94 will correspond to version number 94XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 94 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||188.8.131.5239|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 94 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Users could not navigate to a post using the keyboard unless it was selected first.
- Users could not tab from one insight to another.
- When navigating to the Quick Create page via the "Edit and Create" link in a note, and then pressing the Esc button, the user was not returned to the note.
- Posts did not display in collapsed mode on the Timeline wall control.
- Posts with many lines on the Timeline wall control did not display a description in collapsed mode.
- Microsoft Forms Pro entities were not displayed in Unified Interface.*
- Post filters did not display in a dashboard's timeline.
- Selecting "Email URL" or an "Email" action from a knowledge article resulted in a "Record is Unavailable" error.*
- Async update queries generated SQL timeouts.*
- Tasks were unexpectedly deleted in Dynamics 365 when an item was linked when a particular orgborgsetting was enabled and the tasks were deleted from the user's calendar in Exchange.
- After deactivating a record, a checkbox was disabled in the "Specify Auto Response Settings" screen.
- SLAs with a duration longer than a week were not calculated correctly when the start date and a holiday fell on the same day of the week.
- A duplicate scrollbar appeared in the body of certain Email activity records when viewed from Unified Interface using the Chrome browser.
- New activities without the 'Enable for Mobile' flag set did not appear on the 'Add New Activity' menu of the Activities subgrid.
- The "Recurrence" button was not visible in the Appointment form.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An "Unexpected error" message sometimes appeared when navigating to the Contact (People) entity.*
- Installing a language pack failed due to a concurrent error.
- Attempting to qualify a lead resulted in an error ("This form can't be saved due to a custom setting.").
- SalesApp updates failed with an error ("Found no matching packages.").
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.