This update for Azure Stack version 1907 includes fixes to the following. No new features are being introduced in this update.
- Increased reliabilityfor installation of OEM Firmware updates that are required for install of 1908.
- Reliability andperformance improvements to address issues with update preparation for futureupdates.
- Disabling of alerts thatcreated high quantity of false alerts related to BMC saturation.
- Reliability improvementfor deleting of load balancer objects that would result in an orphanedresources.
- Test-AzureStack improvements to stop surfacingextraneous warnings.
To apply this hotfix, you must have version 1.1907.0.20 or later
Important As outlined in the Release Notes for the 1907 update, make sure that you refer to the update activity checklist on running Test-AzureStack (with specified parameters), and resolve any operational issues that are found, including all warnings and failures. Also, review active alerts and resolve any that require action.