Service Update 111 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 111.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 111 will correspond to version number 111XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 111 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||126.96.36.19939|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 111 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Duplicate contacts unexpectedly appeared, even when the "AutoCreateContactOnPromote" setting was disabled.*
- When saving a business process flow, empty required fields displayed a warning icon without a warning message.
- Canvas apps failed to load when they were embedded inside a model-driven app.*
- Standalone consent dialog windows displayed incorrectly in the FireFox and IE browsers.*
- Enabling audit history only enabled it for a single session and disabled it for the Omnichannel Engagement App.
- Major and minor versions of selected knowledge articles could not be created when a bulk operation was performed for more than one article.
- When the "More Action(…)" link or "Add(+) Menu" link was double-clicked on the Timeline wall, the menu options did not collapse/close.
- Alphabet links to knowledge articles did not function in the Chrome and Edge browsers.*
- Case creation did not display in the Activities timeline.*
- The format of the Timeline control's title did not match other section titles.
- Custom properties were not reflected when an item failed to sync in a sync cycle or was delayed by a sync cycle in retrieving changes from the server.*
- After enabling security roles in a dashboard, the Server-Side Synchronization Failures dashboard did not appear.*
- Changes made by a batch update were not reflected in Dynamics 365.*
- Lookup attribute creation was allowed without its corresponding relationship, even when it's a first party solution.*
- Slow performance was encountered when loading/saving records from different entities.*
- Pre/post images did now display in a custom workflow activity.*
- Solutions with trusted plug-ins could not be uninstalled.*
- The currency symbol did not appear on the Opportunity entity's "Est. Revenue Base" column.*
- When importing a solution, the state of the SdkMessage and Workflow did not match.*
- Annotation attachments did not display on reports when they were part of an outer query.*
- Audit logging occurred when auditing was disabled.*
- Importing solutions failed when they contained custom plug-ins or custom workflow activities.*
- Incoming emails failed to track in Dynamics 365.*
- Odata models could not be converted to openAPI representation.*
- Plug-ins failed when they utilized code inherited from IPluginExecutionContext.*
- Quotation marks were unexpectedly replaced in some emails with single quotation marks when the emails were saved or validated.*
- Required and optional fields did not populate when a recurring appointment series was updated.*
- Sandbox plug-ins intermittently failed.*
- When organization audit was enabled, a message did not appear stating that it was enabeld.*
- Import to Excel online failed when there were composite fields before the field that was being updated.*
- The "Associated Accounts" link in Unified Interface could not be selected, preventing users from selecting members from Marketing lists.*
- When replying in Unified Interface to a forwarded email containing an inline attachment, those attachments were duplicated.
- After editing one of two identical records and saving, an empty duplicate check prompt appeared.*
- Appointments did not update when some fields were cleared and those changes were saved (required, optional, regarding, location, and description).
- Fields on the Appointment Edit form could not be cleared.*
- In offline mode, new user dashboards did not display in the dashboard sector.
- Intermittently, admin charts appeared in an account in place of the user's personal charts.
- The App Module icon did not display in offline mode.
- The French translation for the Qualify option in the Lead entity was incorrect.*
- When creating a custom filter and entering a non-unique name, Narrator did not read the error message for "Enter name for search filter" text fields.
- When creating a new case, screen readers did not read the label for the "First response sent" field.
- When the "Apply Global filters" button was selected, focus unexpectedly changed to the start of the page.
- The work order type lookup control, when rendered on a quick create form, was misaligned (the delete icon was cut off, the icon wasn't vertically centered, and Search was not lined up with other non-focused lookups).
- When converting an activity to an opportunity, the text format in the "Convert To Opportunity" dialog window was not uniform.*
- Advanced find results did not display emails with a subject containing double spaces.*
- Back button navigation did not function.*
- Labels for associated entities in a related menu were not translated into the language specified in settings for the user.*
- Personal charts were intermittently inaccessible.*
- The bar code/QR code scanner could not be used when performing a categorized search.*
- The bottom of the Download Data button was cut off and not visible.
- The scrollbar on the Offline Status page did not function as intended.
- When auto save was disabled, the "Unsaved changes" dialog message did not appear when saving a record with unsaved changes.*
- When changing an appointment's recurrence pattern, the checkboxes displayed in English instead of the user's selected language.
- When refreshing the page in a case entity record, the quick view forms field label name disappeared.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Loading the app while switching between "Manager by Assistant" appointments resulted in an error ("Can't connect to Exchange.").*
- An error occurred when opening a shared order.*
- An error occurred when executing a "Loss ration summary" report on a virtual entity ("The report cannot be displayed because an internal error has occurred. Try running the report again, later.").*
- Changing the ownership of some accounts resulted in an error ("This entity is currently being assigned as part of an asynchronous cascade assign job. Please wait for the asynchronous job to complete before attempting to assign this entity again.").*
- Configuring Outlook with an add-in client failed with an error ("...The specified table does not exist….").*
- The Documentbody field was missing from the Annotation entity.*
- Platform Services - Plug-ins calling a service bus failed with an error ("The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.").*
- Selecting a button on the "EBT Card" form resulted in an error.
- Solutions referencing a component in the same solution could not be uninstalled ("During Solution Uninstall of Solution Id ... cannot find any instances of the component with Component Id … and Component Type ...").
- An error occurred when importing CAB files with Microsoft first-party solutions.*
- An error occurred when using the Open Activity Associated View to see related entities from a parent account.
- A script error occurred when selecting the Import from Excel command and then selecting the Next button without uploading a file.*
- Qualifying a lead failed with an error if the follow limit was reached ("You have exceeded the number of records that you can follow…").*
- Users with the "Customer Service Representative" role were receiving an "Access denied" error when routing an item to another queue from the Queue grid.*
- An expired key error occurred when creating an appointment or account.
- Importing a database resulted in an error ("…Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation...").
- Opening an appointment containing an unresolved email address resulted in an error.*
- In offline mode, switching the app's grids resulted in an error ("ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 29 failed.").
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.