UI flows recorder will not launch. Instead, the UI flows wizard will prompt you to download the installation package.
Verifying the issue
1. Check that you are using a compatible web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (version 80 or later)
- Google Chrome
2. Check that you have enabled the UI flows for Power Automate chromium extension:
Verify that the extension is enabled in the extensions page:
Enable the extension by toggling the switch on the card.
3. Verify that the UI flows service is running
There should be an icon in the system tray:
If the icon is not present, you can manually start the service by searching for "UI flows" in the start menu:
4. Check that you have installed the UI flows package:
- In Windows 10, navigate to Settings → Apps & features
- In Windows 8.1 or earlier, navigate to Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs
Look for the UI flows installation package:
If the package is not installed, please follow the instructions in the UI flows wizard to download and install the latest version.