What is Microsoft Launcher?
Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that empowers you to be more productive across all your devices. Microsoft Launcher is highly customizable, allowing you to organize everything on your phone. Your personalized feed makes it easy to view your calendar, to do lists, and Sticky Notes on the go. When you set up Microsoft Launcher as your new home screen, you can either start fresh with your favorite apps or import your current home screen layout.
Android Work Profile
What is Android Work Profile?
Android Work Profile (AWP) is the new Android Enterprise feature that keeps your phone’s personal information private and separate from work, while offering secure access to your work resources—all on one device.
How does it impact Microsoft Launcher?
Since the work profile keeps your personal and work information separate, you'll no longer see a blended view of work and personal data in the Feed page.
As a workaround, you can install/download Microsoft Launcher from the managed Google play store and sign in with your work (AAD) account. Then you'll be able to switch between your personal and work accounts by tapping your avatar and selecting which feed you'd like to view.
There are three ways to be in touch if you run into a problem or would like to give us feedback:
- File a bug through the Feedback shortcut on your home screen.
- Send us your feedback via User Voice, or email us at email@example.com with your phone model and what version of Android you’re running.
- There’s also a 'Troubleshoot' option in Launcher Settings > Help and feedback > Troubleshoot.
- For additional questions, you can reference our Microsoft Launcher Preview FAQs
- If you are new to Microsoft Launcher app, learn more by visiting our Microsoft Launcher overview
- Troubleshoot message saying Microsoft Launcher needs attention
- Family features on Microsoft Launcher