Service Update 9.0.19 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.19.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.19 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||126.96.36.199|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.19 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.19 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When the read-only setting was enabled for a field, the user interface was unresponsive when selecting the save and close buttons and the incorrect form was loaded.
- When searching for a record using a lookup field, the user interface displayed two forms when a record was selected.
- When converting a campaign response, not all options displayed were selectable.
- Users were unable to see all assigned records in My Active Contact when assigned Parent-Child business unit privilege from the team's role in the parent business unit.
- When saving modifications within a custom entity, the form would not save changes when prompted initially.
- Quick Campaigns were not being created after adding a lookup field on a phone call form and populating it with an activity code.
- An error occurred when modifying fields in the GoalMetric form.
- An error occurred when creating a quick campaign within a Marketing List.
- When modifying Opportunity settings, the user interface did not modify the Status Reason display order.
- An additional text string was displayed in Note Text field when symbols "<>" were present.