Surface Laptop Go gives you performance and style. And at 2.45 lbs, it’s light enough to take with you throughout your day and get things done—whether it’s for work, school, or yourself.
Get to know Surface Laptop Go
Not sure where to plug something in or how to turn up the volume? Here's a diagram to help you out.
- Dual far-field Studio Mics
- 720p HD f2.0 front-facing camera
- Fingerprint Power Button with One Touch sign-in through Windows Hello (on select models)
- Surface Connect port
- USB-A port
- USB-C port
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Surface Laptop Go and Windows 10
Surface Laptop Go comes with:
- Windows 10 Home in S mode (consumer customers)
- Windows 10 Pro (commercial customers)
You can switch out of S mode at no additional charge. After you switch out of S mode, you can't switch back. For more info, see Switching out of S mode in Windows 10.
Not sure which version of Windows you have? See Which Windows operating system am I running?
If you're not sure which Surface model you're using, see Which Surface model do I have?
Sign in with one touch
Select Surface Laptop Go models have Fingerprint Power Button with One Touch sign-in through Windows Hello (Surface Laptop Go i5/4GB/64GB does not include Fingerprint Power Button). Just place your finger on the power button when the light around it is on to sign in quickly and securely with a single touch. To get started and set it up, open Settings , then select Accounts > Sign-in options > Windows Hello Fingerprint > Set up.
Performance from day to night
Run Microsoft 365 apps1 and other favorites while keeping up on social media throughout your day. The 10th Gen Intel® CoreTM processor gives you the power and performance you need. With up to 13 hours of battery life2, you can keep going and be productive—or relax and watch your favorite shows.
- Additional fees, subscriptions and/or requirements apply for some apps. App availability may vary by market and over time.
- Up to 13 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in September 2020 using preproduction software and preproduction Surface Laptop Go Intel® Core™ i5, 128GB, 8 GB RAM Microsoft Surface® Edition devices. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.
Connect with people
Surface Laptop Go has a 12.4” PixelSenseTM touchscreen display and 720p HD front-facing camera, so you’ll look your best on video and conference calls—whether it’s for school, work, or keeping in touch with friends and family. The Studio Mics and Omnisonic Speakers will help you sound great too.