Be aware the “Unable to process Create message” error is a generic error and can be caused due to many reasons.
322756 How to back up and restore the registry in Windows
To resolve this problem, create the following registry key and specify the version of the Sun Java System Directory Server you are attempting to connect to.
- Click Start, click Run, type Regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then right-click the following registry key:
- Click New, and then click Multi-string Value
- Set the following parameter values:
- Value name: iPlanetMASupportedServers
- Value type: (REG_MULTI_SZ)
- Set the value of the registry key to the following value:
Article ID: 2290443 - Last Review: 11-Feb-2013 - Revision: 1