The Kerberos Configuration Manager for SQL Server is a diagnostic tool that helps troubleshoot Kerberos related connectivity issues with SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS). It can perform the following functions:
- Collect information on operating systems and Microsoft SQL Server instances that are installed on a server.
- Report on all Service Principal Name (SPN) and delegation configurations on the server.
- Identify potential problems in SPNs and delegations.
- Fix potential SPN problems.
This tools helps troubleshoot the following exceptions:
- 401Note: This error message is for http errors, SSRS errors, and some other similar errors.
- Login failed for user 'NTAUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS'
- Login failed for user '(null)'
- Login failed for user ''
- Cannot generate SSPI Context
Article ID: 2985455 - Last Review: 28-Aug-2014 - Revision: 1