Partners revenue per Lever is multiplied by the payout percentage as described on the Microsoft Channel Incentives Agreement (MCIA), MPN Agreement and both the Incentive Guide and Implementation Guide.
The revenue is calculated based on the sale of eligible products. The Eligible Products List is available on the Partner Incentives MPN Portal.
The split to Coop incentives and Rebate is done accordingly to the rules presented in MCIA and Guides. In FY16 it is as follows:
All calculations may be consulted in CHIP at any time. In order to check them follow below steps:
1. Open CHIP and log in using your Microsoft account (previous Live ID).
2. Select Program Name – Rebates.
3. Select the period from the dropdown list.
4. On the Dashboard, click Earning Funds.
5. Go to Lever Details section.
6. Under Lever Details section, click on Export Detailed Transactions (if you would like to download report on all levers except for DSA) or Export Detailed Transactions (Others) (if you would like to download report on DSA).
7. If you click on:
· Export Detailed Transactions, the Performance – Transaction Details window will appear. Please select the date range and Performance Goals you are interested in and click on Submit.
Note: It may take a while to extract the reports. Please wait at least five minutes and reselect Export Detailed Transactions under Lever Details section. There should be a link to download report for relevant Performance Goal in the Achievement Report column.
· Export Detailed Transactions (Others), downloading should start automatically.
All of the reports are in Excel.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go tohttps://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.