|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0502|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 3 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- If Exchange Web Services throws a ServiceResponseException, mailboxes get stuck when using ACT(Appointments, Contacts, and Tasks) with Server Side Synchronization.
- Mailboxes become stuck when we encounter the "The RPC server is unavailable." exception.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The AddMembersTeamRequest SDK Call isn't working after Global Auditing and User Entity Auditing are enabled.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An exception occurs during mailbox approval check, causing Server Side Synchronization to pick up a large number of superfluous mailboxes for processing, which can cause performance issues.