This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability for Internet Explorer 11 and WebDAV shares.
- Addressed issue affecting some devices with Bitlocker enabled that didn’t start up to the BitLocker password entry screen.
- Addressed issue with MouseUp and MouseDown events not working correctly when using a scroll bar in an Inline Frame (IFrame).
- Addressed issue that delays the display of content when resizing the Internet Explorer 11 browser window.
- Addressed issue in DNS Subnet Prioritization that was impacting network connectivity.
- Addressed issue with OLE drag and drop that prevents the download of more than one item per operation.
- Addressed additional issues with revised daylight saving time, updates not installing, Internet Explorer 11, and the Windows kernel.
- Security updates to Kernel Mode Blacklist, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Authentication Methods, the lock screen, Kernel Mode Drivers, and Secure Boot.
For more info about the security updates and a complete list of affected files, see KB3176492.