Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 12.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||188.8.131.523|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1
- The EnableBulkReparent setting causes an InvalidCastException when merging records.
- The default form is cached despite the user not having security access to it.
- Toggling Tab Visibility breaks subgrids.
- Cannot search contacts on the application in Mobile Offline mode.
- Lookup filters are not cleared when the filter criteria field is deleted.
- Custom lookup values are not retained on response emails.
- Print Preview errors occur with KB search controls.
Article ID: 4049317 - Last Review: 13-Oct-2017 - Revision: 6