You are unable to find the "Dynamics 365 App for Outlook" option under Settings in your Dynamics 365 organization.
This can be the result of customization to your navigation menu (sitemap). A customization can be applied from a solution or an administrator could have explicitly edited the sitemap xml, or used the sitemap designer to remove this.
You can add the "Dynamics 365 App for Outlook" option under Settings by editing the sitemap within the sitemap designer:
Access your Dynamics 365 organization as a user with the System Administrator or System Customer role.
Navigate to Settings, Customization, and then click Customize the System.
Click Client Extensions, click Sitemap, and then click Edit.
Click the Settings area.
Click the System group.
Click + Add and then click Subarea.
Click the Type dropdown and select URL.
Copy and paste the following value into the URL field:/tools/appsforcrm/AppForOutlookAdminSettings.aspx
- In the Title field, type Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
- For the Icon option, select the following option if it is available or select the default icon or any other icon: /_imgs/area/crm_apps_16x16.png.
- Use the following value for the ID value: crmapp_outlook
- Click Save and then click Publish.
- Close the sitemap designer
- Within the Solution dialog, click Publish All Customizations.
- Logout and log back into the organization
To directly access the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook page used for deploying the app, append the following text to your Dynamics 365 URL: