Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home (see Determining your Office version).
Improvements and fixes
- You have a SharePoint document library.
- The document library list experience is set to the new "modern" experience.
- The document library versioning settings require checkout.
- You have a Project file that is stored in the library.
- You open the file from the library by using Project 2013.
How to get and install the update
For deployment information about this update, see security update deployment information: November 13, 2018.
Security update replacement information
This security update replaces previously released security update KB 3101506.
File hash information
|File name||SHA1 hash||SHA256 hash|
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.