Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 7.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 7 will correspond to version number 07XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||9.1.0000.0720 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 7 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- 'Quote Details' section and lead option were displayed in English for some non-English organizations.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Tooltips did not display when users hovered over the error icons in subgrids.
- The Edit button was not displayed on the ribbon if there was no ribbon button previously on the ribbon.
- The Rule Criteria scrollbar in any Rule Item became blocked when any 'Routing Rule set' was enabled.
- Users could not add a Custom activity from the Entity Timeline in the Unified interface.
- Conversation view could not be used with the activity wall.
- Option set fields could not be mapped during data imports.
- When saving a new appointment, the dialog box alerting users to conflicting appointments failed to appear.
- Content deleted from a field in a business process flow form repopulated when the form was saved, then disappeared again when the page was refreshed.
- Customer ID field was not auto-populating when the form contained a knowledge article and when users attempted to send the article via email.
- The "+NEW" button was not functioning on organizations that performed language provisioning.
- When using the classic view, two identical product options were displayed instead of one on the opportunity form's product tab.
- Set regarding was not visible when an email was pinned.
- Error details did not display in the error dialog window.
- The Dashboard layout was organized incorrectly, with large gaps displayed in place of some panels.
- A workflow triggered after creating a new contact on an Account entity failed intermittently.
- Roll-up field failed to auto-refresh, requiring users to select the refresh button next to the field.
- An 'X' overlapped and obscured the first letter in the Objective attribute field.
- A lead with an existing contact could not be saved in a specific scenario.
- PowerBI report did not display in the UCI app in the IE11 browser.
- The roles users retrieved did not match business units retrieved on the Unified Client App landing page.
- Set regarding lookup was not visible in pinned mode.
- Upgrades failed when multiple custom indexes existed.
- Filter button next to 'Customer Segment' in the Success Engagement system view displayed backend integer values instead of the text value for all option set fields.
- Opportunity summaries could not be downloaded using a Word template.
- Solutions could not be imported into production environments.
- When 'CRM Hub' is renamed, the CRM Hub app's app list did not reflect the updated name.
- Users could not choose how to handle unknown email senders on the email form.
- When using SetRegarding and attempting to associate the regarding account, the application froze.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A privilege error occurred when saving data entered into a blank dialogue.
- An error occurred when attempting to view grids offline.
- An error occurred when attempting to send emails with attachments.
- An error occurred when creating records in a 'Case Comment' custom entity.
- An error occurred in the support instance when applying solution upgrades.
- For users in non-English organizations, an error occurred when selecting an entity in the Marketing app.
- An error occurred when downloading a record Word template when that template was associated with SharePoint as a related entity.
- An error occurred when switching between online and offline modes when using account and opportunity views.
- A script error occurred when creating an appointment in UCI and MoCa.