Improvements and fixes
This update for Azure Stack version 1808 includes quality improvements. No new features are being introduced in this update. The update includes the following important changes:
- All fixes previously packaged and documented by Azure Stack Hotfix 1.1808.1.99
- And all fixes previously packaged and documented by Azure Stack Hotfix 1.1808.2.104
- And all fixes previously packaged and documented by Azure Stack Hotfix 1.1808.4.108
- And all fixes previously packaged and documented by Azure Stack Hotfix 1.1808.5.110
- Mitigation to eliminate a flood of non-actionable alerts. The following alerts now have an increased threshold:
- Scale unit node unavailable
- Infrastructure role instance unavailable
- Mitigation for Azure Monitor failure scenarios to increase the reliability of future upgrades
How to get this hotfix
Download the following hotfix files. Then, follow the instructions on the Apply updates in Azure Stack page on the Microsoft Docs website to apply this update to Azure Stack.
To apply this hotfix, you must have at least version 1.1808.0.97 installed.
Important As outlined in the Release Notes for the 1808 update, make sure that you follow the instructions that are provided in the "Prerequisites" section to run Test-AzureStack (by using specified parameters), and that you resolve any operational issues, including all warnings and failures. Also, review the active alerts, and resolve any that require action.