Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 14.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 14 will correspond to version number 14XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||126.96.36.1991 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 14 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Hovering over a view in a list of views displayed "Select a View" instead of displaying a full name.
- When a user's personal language setting did not match the organization's set base language, the record tab names in Unified Interface displayed a default text instead of the actual tab name in English.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When "Next stage" was selected on the BPF of a knowledge article, a checkbox on the stage flyout reverted momentarily to a previous status before switching to another stage.
- The Insert Hyperlink button in the email body of a workflow's Send Email function did not function and instead gave a null value.
- UCI rendered dashboards even when the Dashboard Control Visible option was not selected.
- Only one marketing list could be selected at a time, preventing multiple lists from being added simultaneously.
- An error occurred when selecting the "+ NEW" button to create a new matching screen.
- Lead entity's flag in BPF could not be moved to the next stage.
- An Auto Complete custom control field did not retain its value after the form was refreshed in WebClient.
- Attachments were not being tracked when using the Dynamics 365 app on Outlook for iPad.
- When an Email column was added to a marketing list, the column appeared empty.
- Outgoing email from mailboxes without email servers was preventing other email messages from sending.
- Searches using the Lookup fields were not looking for results in columns marked as 'searchable' in the Quick Find View.
- Searching for queue items based on their title returned no results.
- When synchronizing contacts from Outlook to CRM using the Outlook app, the street portion of the contact's address moved to Address 3, and after it synchronized with Outlook again, the street was deleted from the contact's address.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when attempting to execute some queries.
- An error occurred when opening accounts in cases where the application was switched between offline and online modes.