Get update 4484501 for Skype for Business 2016
Microsoft Update Catalog
To get the standalone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
Microsoft Download Center
The update is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Fixes and improvements
- 4576654 Can't transfer files to legacy Office Communicator clients from a Windows 10 computer with multiple network adapters
- 4576655 Can't hang up or unhold a call using headset buttons after hanging up a second call
- 4576656 User photo can't be shown because of malformed EWS URLs in Skype for Business 2016
- 4576657 Screen sharing fails on Skype for Business 2016 32-bit client
- 4576658 Update Dancing emoticon to neutral color for Skype for Business 2016
To apply this update, you must have either of the following updates installed:
- 3203472 August 1, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB3203472)
- 4011099 September 5, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB4011099)
Additionally, you must have the October 2, 2018, update for Office 2016 (KB4011669) installed.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.