Service Update 2.9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 8.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.9.
|Update package||Version number|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 8.2.9||18.104.22.168|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 2.9 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 2.9 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- SLA times were calculated incorrectly when holiday schedules spanned across multiple days.
- When changes to the Appointment form in the Web Client were saved using the Ctrl+S hotkey, multiple line field values were deleted.
- Signatures appeared at the top of emails when the customer was creating a workflow with the "Create record" option selected.
- When a solution was exported, single quotation marks were added to its file name.
Error messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- When a V8.2 organization's user logged in using an Android 9 device, an error occurred ("Error: The OS on your device is no longer supported. Please upgrade").
- An error occurred when attempting to import an organization and map users (Error: "DirectoryServicesCOMException").
- A SQL error occurred when a System administrator in Unified Interface and Classic Interface attempted to delete an account.