Service Update 72 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 72.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 72 will correspond to version number 72XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 72 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||188.8.131.5204 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 72 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Knowledge Management - When the timeline wall was configured to sort activities by an attribute that can be null, previous notes, posts, and activities were no longer visible on the timeline wall if the property was null.
- Platform Services - Imports failed when the timezone was changed.
- Platform Services - The primary entity could not be filtered in the processes view, and user could not access the view's second page.*
- Platform Services - When an email containing a webinar event link was published, the event did not synchronize.
- Platform Services - The Subject line of emails sent to Gmail did not display properly.
- Platform Services - When emails with attachments were sent from Dynamics 365 using an SMTP based email server profile, the attachment sizes were 0 bytes in the recipients' mailboxes.*
- Unified Interface - Default views could not be set.
- Unified Interface - Items selected in the Task Flow menu could not be deleted.
- Unified Interface - Related records did not display in the Regarding field.
- Unified Interface - The Call From column in the "My completed phone calls" view of the Phone Calls grid did not populate.
- Unified Interface - When accesing Dynamics 365 using a Windows 10 shim, read only multi-line textboxes did not display a scrollbar.
- Unified Interface - When the Account field on the Opportunity form was filtered twice, the results reflected the first filter but not the second one.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Outlook - An error occurred when a user with Delegate access attempted to track an appointment that was created by another user. (Error: "You cannot track an appointment that was created by another user.")
- Platform Services - A 2147088254 "ConcurrencyVersionMismatch" error occurred when updating the Connection entity.
- Platform Services - An error occurred when 50+ records were executed to run a workflow. (Error: "AB0E6200")
- Platform Services - An error occurred when scheduling two occurrences of the same appointment for the same day. (Error: "Two occurrences of the appointment cannot occur on the same day.)*
- Platform Services - When a changeset was executed, associated operations produced a duplicate record exception internally that triggered a rollback.*
- Platform Services - A managed solution failed with an error ("Invalid column name 'dag_csno'").*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.