What’s new in Microsoft Launcher?
- Give your phone a consistent look and feel with custom icon packs and adaptive icons.
- Enjoy Bing daily images as your wallpaper or use your own photos.
- Comfortably use your phone at night or in low light environments with Microsoft Launcher’s new dark theme. This feature is compatible with Android’s dark mode settings.
- Stay informed with a personalized news reading experience that is consistent across all your devices.
- The latest Microsoft Launcher loads faster, uses less memory, optimizes your battery performance, and includes fluent animation.
Microsoft Launcher requirements
- Phone supports Android version 7.0 or higher
- Users must download Microsoft Launcher from Google Play. Downloading Microsoft Launcher replaces the default launcher. Microsoft Launcher does not replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play.
- If you encounter any issues or have bugs to report, file them under Settings > Help and Feedback > Report a bug or via Feedback shortcut on your home screen.
- For additional questions, you can reference our Microsoft Launcher Preview FAQs
- If you are new to Microsoft Launcher app, learn more by visiting our Microsoft Launcher page