This article describes the issues that are fixed in Update Rollup 2 forMicrosoft System Center Orchestrator 2019. This article also contains theinstallation instructions for this update.
Issues that are fixed
- Map Published Data activity fails when thesource data contains special XML characters.
- GP Encrypt and Decrypt file activities fail whenusing new GnuPG versions.
- Web Service throws InvalidOperationExceptionwhen Runbook Parameter ID is in upper case.
- SCO Audit trail does not log any information evenwhen auditing has been enabled.
- Data encryption in the DB nowsupports AES_256 Encryption algorithm.
How to obtain Update Rollup 2 for System Center Orchestrator 2019
Important Before you install this update, make sure newSQL driver (MSOLEDBSQL) is installed on the Management server role. For moreinformation, see the Microsoft OLE DBdriver for SQL Server topic on the Microsoft Docs website.
Update packages forOrchestrator are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
Toobtain and install an update package from Windows Update, follow these steps ona computer that has an Orchestrator component installed:
1. Click Start,and then click Control Panel.
2. InControl Panel, double-click Windows Update.
3. Inthe Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from MicrosoftUpdate.
4. Click Importantupdates are available.
5. Selectthe Update Rollup package, and then click OK.
6. Click Installupdates to install the update package.
Go to the followingwebsite to manually download the update package from the Microsoft UpdateCatalog:
For information abouthow to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number toview the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files fromonline services
Microsoft scanned thisfile for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software thatwas available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored onsecurity-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to thefile.
Installation instruction for Orchestrator
Download the updatepackages that Microsoft Update provides for each computer. Microsoft Updateprovides the appropriate updates according to the components that are installedon each computer. Or manually download from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
After the Orchestratorupdates are installed, reconfigure the Orchestrator database by using theexisting database according to these guidelines.