Service Update 9.0.20 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.20.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.20 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||18.104.22.168|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.20 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.20 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- An error occurred during a solution uninstall when a worflow contained an invalid custom activity.
- Creating a Quick Campaign within a Marketing list would return an error "An error has occurred. Please return to the home page and try again".
- The Preview tab for Knowledge Articles would not render a preview in the Unified Interface.
- An error occurred when creating a Quote, Order or Invoice within an Opportunity.
- When adding a value to the "regarding" field in an email, the new value was not saved when the "from" field did not contain an existing contact.
- When distributing a Campaign Activity that triggered a workflow during status updates, the updates were not reflected in the audit history.
- When modifying an entity form, the Status field was not an available option in the form editor.