This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 for Mexico.
- You set up the CFD parameters for electronic invoices in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
- You create a sales order and apply a discount of 10-percent in the header level.
- You add a line item to the sales order that contains a "Phones" sales category together with a unit price of 1,000 and then you attach the sales tax to the line item.
- You confirm the sales order and then post it.
- In Accounts Receivable, you click Inquiries, click Journals and then click CFD (electronic invoices).
- On the posted invoice, you click Functions and then click View XML file.
In this scenario, under the <subTotal> XML tag, you see a value of 1,100. This value unexpectedly includes the unit price in addition to the discount and is the actual value of the item. However, you expect the <subTotal> XML tag to contain the value of the amount in the sales order before discounts and taxes, or in this scenario, 1,000.
return custInvoiceJour.SalesBalance + this.totalDiscountAmount() + CustInvoiceJour.SumMarkup;
This code returns the following and incorrectly populates the <subtotal> XML tag:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationWe recommend that you apply the hotfix in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply this hotfix.
Article ID: 2812914 - Last Review: 17 Feb 2017 - Revision: 2