· Pending Approval- Claim is submitted and pending Microsoft Approval
· Pending POE- Claim is submitted without Proof of Execution. Partner must upload all required POE Documents and re-submit the Claim
· Compliant- Claim was approved by Microsoft. Payment is in Process / Completed
· Action Required- Claim was evaluated by Microsoft and found incomplete information. Partners can review Comments in CHIP to understand what must be done next
· Non-Compliant- Claim was rejected by Microsoft. Partners can review the Comments in CHIP to understand the reason.
Market Development (MD) Plan status:
· Approved - The plan has been ruled eligible to be used on a claim
· Deleted - The MD plan has been deleted
· Expired - The MD plan can no longer be used
· Not Approved - The plan has been ruled not eligible for claim submission
· Pending Approval - The plan has been submitted to Microsoft for validation.
If you would like to know what the meaning of other statuses in CHIP is, please read article: Check Payment Status (for payment related statuses) or Check User Types and Statuses in CHIP (for CHIP users’ related statuses).
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3106099 - Last Review: 20 Apr 2017 - Revision: 3