In Alarms & Clock, you can set alarms, check local times around the world, and time activities.
- Alarms and timers work even if the app is closed or your device is locked. If you see a warning that notifications only show if the device is awake, make sure your device doesn’t go to sleep (Go to Settings > System > Power & sleep to adjust your device’s sleep settings).
- Keep your laptop or tablet plugged in.
- Make sure the volume on your device is high enough to hear the alarm or timer.
To set up a new alarm:
- Select New .
- Select the item under Sound to choose an alarm sound. You can also change the frequency of the alarm under Repeat or assign an optional name under Alarm name.
- Select Save, which will add this alarm to your current list and enable it.
- To respond to an alarm, select Snooze, or Dismiss the alarm to stop it entirely.
Article ID: 4026379 - Last Review: 11 Aug 2017 - Revision: 13