This update is included in the Security and Quality Rollup that's dated October 9, 2018. This update was previously released as part of the Preview of Quality Rollup on September 18, 2018.
This article lists the Preview of Quality Rollups for .NET Framework 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2, 4.5.2, and 4.6 for Windows Server 2008 SP2 that are included in this update KB 4459925.
- All updates for .NET Framework 4.6 for Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2) require that the d3dcompiler_47.dll update is installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll update before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll update, see KB 4019478.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this security update
The following articles contain additional information about this security update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known issue information.
- 4457007 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 and 3.0 SP2 for Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4457007)
- 4457019 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 7 SP1, Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4457019)
- 4457016 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 and for .NET Framework 4.6 for Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4457016)