Changes are made for Japanese holidays in the Outlook holidayfile (Outlook.HOL). To apply these changes in Outlook 2016 for Windows, followthese steps:
Step 1: Deleteexisting holidays for Japan (Go to Step 2 if you don't have any holidays for Japan.)
- In Calendar view,select View > Change View > List.
- In the Arrangementgroup, select Categories. This sorts all the events by category.
- Scroll through the list of calendar events until you see theHoliday category. Holidays aresorted by location, which arranges all holidays by country or region.
- Select and delete the holiday events for Japan.
Step 2: Apply March 5, 2019, update for Outlook2016 (KB4462196)
Step 3: Add the latest Japanese holidays to your calendar
- Select File > Options > Calendar.
- In the right pane, select Add Holidays under Calendaroptions.
- In the Add holidaysto Calendar dialog box, select the Japanoption, and then click OK.