Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.3 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 1.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.3||8.2.3.0114|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- After filling out the Knowledge articles' quick find field, clearing the entered text and clicking Enter, the list of articles did not appear.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Phone calls and task items failed to sync from CRM to Exchange.
- When users added attachments to past appointments, meeting invites were sent to attendees.
- Server-side synchronization failed to reopen tasks in Outlook that were reopened in CRM.
- A permissions issue prevented users from creating categories in CRM under the mailbox tracking category table.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error displayed in the barcode field and the save button was greyed out when the barcode scanner control was selected multiple times.
- An error occurred when deleting a managed solution.
- An error occurred when editing or exporting apps that were added to a solution.
- An error occurred when attempting to edit the roll-up calculation for the Rating field.
- An error occurred when importing a currency Excel worksheet with a modified "Exchange Rate" value.