Improvements and fixes
This non-security update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of KB4499149 (released May 14, 2019) and also includes these new quality improvements as a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update:
- Addresses an issue to set the date separator properly in the Japanese short date format. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Updates time zone information for Morocco.
- Updates time zone information for the Palestinian Authority.
- Improves performance related to case-insensitive string comparison functions such as _stricmp() in the Universal C Runtime.
- Addresses an issue that may cause event 7600 in the Domain Name System (DNS) server event log to contain an unreadable server name.
- Addresses an issue that causes applications built with the Universal CRT (UCRT) to receive the missing export message, “__C_specific_handler_noexcept”.
- Addresses a rare issue that prevents fmod() from returning “-0” when expected.
Known issues in this update
|Internet Explorer 11 may stop working when loading or interacting with Power BI reports that have line charts with markers. This issue may also occur when viewing other content that contains Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) markers.|| |
This issue is resolved in KB4503271.
How to get this update
Before installing this update
Microsoft strongly recommends you install the latest servicing stack update (SSU) for your operating system before installing the latest Rollup. SSUs improve the reliability of the update process to mitigate potential issues while installing the Rollup.
Install this update
This is provided as an Optional update on Windows Update. For more information about how to run Windows Update, see How to get an update through Windows Update. To get the standalone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
For a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for update 4499184.