Fail to run a UI flow.
If the scenario is not mentioned above, you can try if following steps help to resolve the issue:
- Make sure not to touch keyboard or mouse during playback.
- Make sure the keyboard is the same as recording during playback. Troubleshoot UI flow Playback - KeyboardIdMismatch
- Check if the Application has been launched correctly during playback. Troubleshoot UI flow Playback - Unable To Launch Application
- Check recording to see if same actions is done twice.
- Find your UI flow in Power Automate portal and edit your UI flow steps.
- Extend script and click the step (in following picutre, click "LeftClick2"), you can check the screenshot to see if there is any duplicate recording.
- For "UIA Element Not Found" issue, this might be caused by various reason, try to enable coordinate based playback. Issue with UI flows - UIAElementNotFound
Tips and tricks
- Do not use the keyboard and mouse during playback
- Try to adjust your app has the same initial state as the recording time
- Use the same keyboard and locale setting as recording time
- If you are using coordinate offset fallback
- Current coordinate-based fallback is conservative and ensures the control is same as what was recorded, including the size
- Use the same resolution and scale setting as recording time
- Maximize the app size to minimize disruption
- Ensure the same keyboard layouts you are using to record will be the same as for playback
- Use shortcuts instead of clicking. for instance copy paste with ctrl + c & ctrl + v instead of right click copy
- Use “enter static text” if you are working with strings for better readability
- When you insert text into a field already have text inside, you should click ctrl+A and backspace to clear up the field first
- Playback uses accessibility by default, can fallback to coordinate as well if you turn it on
- Use a standard resolution and scale setting that across your recording and playback devices
- Maximize the application window that you are recording
- Finish the recording in one monitor if possible