Service Update 9.0.21 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.21.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.21 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||220.127.116.11|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Select the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then select About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.20 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.21 resolves the following issues
The following list details items in Dynamics that were not functioning but are now repaired:
- The price override option function is not available for some quote and opportunity products.
- The diagnostic tool returns an incorrect bandwidth test value.
- An error occus when you create an email message and select the "set regarding" option in Outlook.
- An error occurs when you select the "Reject" option for Knowledge Articles in the Review stage.
- When you create an email form, the email description field does not contain the saved form content.
- Alignment issues occur in Google Chrome if they are displayed in Hebrew.
- Other critical security updates.
Note An asterisk (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.