This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
To know the release schedule please check Office 365 message center for the release schedule in your geographical region.
Upgrade to Portal Capabilities Version 9.2.2006.10
This release includes an updated solution package updates (v9.2.2001.2).
New solution packages are only applicable for v9.x Dynamics orgs and will be available after portal host upgrades have been completed globally. Dynamics orgs with v8.x will not have any new solution packages available to upgrade.
The portal host will automatically be updated by Microsoft, but action must be taken by your organization to upgrade the solution packages. Until the solution packages are updated, some enhancements will not be available to portal administrators and/or users. For instructions on how to upgrade the portal solution packages, please refer to this KB article.
Power Apps Portals Version 9.2.2006.10 Release
Portal Package Version 9.2.2006.10 resolves the following issues:
- Change Password Task Flow should have everyone for default enabled security roles.
- Entity list view not displaying language name properly.
- The deletion of portal language throws an error from a Web resource.
- Unable to create webpage under Web Page Associated View, Error: Object doesn't support property or method 'getName'.
- Partial URL is not working as expected for Websites in Dynamics CRM Portal.
- AzureEndpoint is not correct for GCC and GCC high organization.
- Entity metadata with type subgrid, loss of customer data due to autosave.
- Unable to create Web Form Step with Help Condition Configuration control.
- Open correct WebPage form when isRoot is true and rootPageId is not null.
- Include Adxstudio.xrm.plugins dll and plugin types in MicrsoftCrmPortalDependencies to enable upgrading from 8.3 orgs to 9.2 orgs.
- Website Language Delete Redirect Issue.
- Resolved duplicate ServiceId conflict issue while installing the CDS Starter Portal Packages.