When you run an account integration by using Integration Manager together with Microsoft Dynamics GP, you receive one or both of the following error messages:
Error message 1
Doc 1 Error: "Account Number XXXXXX contains undefined segment information"
Error message 2
Error: "This record has been created since you attempted to create it. The Changes won’t be saved"
This error occurs because of a new feature in Microsoft Dynamics GP that prompts you to enter account segment information when you enter a new segment in the Account Maintenance dialog box.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- On the Cards menu, point to Financial, and then click Account.
- In the Account Maintenance dialog box, enter a new account number in the Account field.
- When you are prompted by a message box to enter account segment information, click to select the Do not display this message again check box so that you are not prompted again for this message. Then click No.
- Enter the rest of the account number. Then click Clear.
- Run the account integration again.
To make this message appear again, you must run the following SQL statement in Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer against the company database.
To make sure that this message does not appear again, you must run the following SQL statement in Query Analyzer against the company database.
update SY01401 set USRDFSTR='1' where coDefaultType=13 and USERID='sa'
update SY01401 set USRDFSTR='0' where coDefaultType=13 and USERID='sa'