I successfully generated my Safe Pay file and then deleted it by accident, or can't find it to send it to the bank. Is there a way to regenerate it?
To regenerate the same Safe Pay file that was successfully generated before, follow these steps:
1. Click on Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Routines | Financial | Safe Pay | Transaction History.
2. Select the Bank Upload ID that was used.
3. To the right, use the scroll buttons to find the date/time of the upload that you want to regenerate. The transactions in this upload will be listed in the bottom part of the window.
4. Click the UPLOAD button in the top menubar. Click UPLOAD when prompted.
Note: It will regenerate the file using the current Output Format assigned to the Bank Upload ID in the Upload Maintenance window.
5. You will get an informational message "Output file has been created and is ready for transmission to your bank. The file can be found at: <your path specified in the setup>. " Note the path and click OK.
6. Next you are prompted "Please proceed to upload the file to obtain confirmation number." Click OK.
7. Go to the path to get the safepay file and upload it to your bank (per your bank's portal).
8. Enter the confirmation number from your bank in the Confirmation Number and click Successful. (If you click Cancel, you will be prompted if you want to save the results or not. )
9. Print any reports as desired.
query words: SP safepay Bank Reconciliation reupload re-upload Dynamics gp