You've received either error message C00D1179 or C00D1236 while using Windows Media Player because a file couldn't be synced to your device. This problem can happen for a number of reasons, and there's no single solution. Here are some things to try.
- Disconnect and reset the device. You might need check the info that came with the device to learn how to reset it.
- In some cases, this error occurs if you try to sync a hidden file to a device. You can either remove the file from the sync list, or you can change the file's properties so the file isn't hidden. Here's how:
- In the Player, press and hold (or right-click) the file, and then select Open File Location.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the file, and then select Properties.
- Select the General tab, and the clear the Hidden check box.