How to search for music
How to create a playlist
How to download music
- Go to Groove.
- Select Sign in.
- Enter your Microsoft account email address and password and select Sign in.
- In Groove (either in the app or using a browser), type an artist or a song keywords in the Search box.
- Choose from Artists, Albums and Songs displayed in your search results.
- In Groove, select “+ New Playlist” in the left navigation bar.
- Under Give this playlist a name, enter a name for the playlist and then select Save.
To add music to a playlist, follow these steps:
- Select the music that you want to add to a playlist.
- While the music is playing, click or tap the “…” icon next to the album artwork, then select Add to and then select the playlist.
- Search for and select the music that you want to download.
- Select the “…” icon next to the album artwork, select + Add to and then select Collection.
To learn more, see the Groove and OneDrive FAQ .
Article ID: 3080074 - Last Review: 17/08/2015 - Revision: 1