Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0185|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1
- Unable to track Exchange emails.
- The email Description field is not displayed on a Quick View form.
- Quote, Order, and Invoice Product sub-grids are misaligned.
- Server Side Synchronization sends the same email repeatedly every 30 minutes.
- Accessing Documents on the Knowledge Articles entity fails in the Interactive Service Hub.
- Slow swipe performance on iOS and Android mobile app.
- Workflows are suspended temporarily due to error: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'WorkflowLogId' of WorkflowLogBase table.
- Users are unable to open and edit workflows created before upgrading to 8.2.
- Trials are being created in Administrative Access Mode.
- Records cannot be deleted when engaged in a Business Process Flow.
- Unable to change the Active Stage of a Business Process Flow via workflow.
- Performance issues occurred while deleting records associated with a Business Process Flow.
- Cannot add dynamic values to global option set fields in a workflow.
Article ID: 4023414 - Last Review: 15/08/2017 - Revision: 7