Note Some products might not be available in your country or region.
Some products might not be available in your country or region.
To keep your Surface Studio (1st Gen) performing its best, make sure that you have the latest Surface updates.
- How to get the update
- Improvements and fixes in the update
- Known issues and additional information about Surface Studio
Surface updates are released in stages – not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but it’ll be delivered to all devices. If you haven’t received an update, see Install Surface and Windows updates.
- Firmware updates can’t be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version.
- When you install the latest update, you'll also get all the previous updates if your Surface doesn't have them already. Only updates that apply to Surface will be downloaded and installed.
- After the updates are installed, restart your device to complete the installation process. To restart your device, select the Start button, and then select Power > Restart.
October 2018 updates
Oct 1 release
The following updates are available for Surface Studio (1st Gen) devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, build 1709 or greater:
|Windows Update History Name||Device Manager Name|
Xbox – Network adapters – 220.127.116.11
Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows – Network adapters
Surface – System – 18.104.22.168
Surface Pen Firmware Update – System
Surface – HIDClass – 22.214.171.124
Surface Pen Integration Device – Human Interface Devices
Surface - Firmware – 118.2311.770.0
Surface UEFI – Firmware
Surface - Firmware – 126.96.36.19948
Surface ME – Firmware
|Intel - System – 188.8.131.527|| |
Intel(R) Management Engine Interface – System
We are listening. Quality is a top priority, and we want to keep you informed about issues impacting customers.
- Currently, there are no known issues