This update for Azure Stack version 1907 includes fixes to OEM firmware update process, VM creation using custom user image, and all previous hotfixes. No new features are being introduced in this update.
Important changes include the following:
- Fixed issue: Enhanced compatibility with future Azure Stack OEM updates.
- Fixed issue: VM deployment using custom user image created in 1907.
- All fixes in Azure Stack Hotfix 1.1907.8.37
- OEM update: Firmware update fails to complete.
- Custom user image: Custom user image created in 1907 will cause VM creation to fail.
- OEM update: Issue with validation logic.
- Custom user image: Creating a custom user image will set incorrect meta data on the page blob.
Important As outlined in the Release Notes for the 1907 update, make sure that you refer to the update activity checklist on running Test-AzureStack (with specified parameters), and resolve any operational issues that are found, including all warnings and failures. Also, review active alerts and resolve any that require action.