Service Update 132 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 132.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 132 will correspond to version number 132XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 132 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 132 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- A white screen appeared when returning to the Dynamics app after a period of inactivity. Entities were not visible in the Scheduling tab.*
- A label was incorrectly translated to German.*
- The "Cancel" button displayed on the Unified Interface session timeout notification dialog window as "Cancel button".
- When adding a Portal Comment to a case, the "To" field was automatically filled with the case's Customer value instead of the Contact value.
- Fields were not cleared after refreshing a feature control block.
- The Flow Widget did not open if the user was not already authendicated with Flow.
- Hyperlinks presented in the Entity timeline could not be opened.
- Headers defined in the Entity Task Card form displayed different information in the Unified Interface Timeline.
- Tasks displayed the "ModifiedBy" value in place of the first header field that was defined on card configuration for the Unified Interface timeline.
- Some fields in an entity could not be updated.
- Workflows did not function.*
- Signatures saved as images could not be retrieved to display on reports.*
- When more than 20 emails were in an Exchange Inbox waiting to be synced to Dynamics, only the first 20 synced.
- The "More Information" dropdown present for each radio button was expanded and collapsed by using the right and left arrow keys instead of either the "Enter" or "Space" keys.
- The "No records found" message did not appear when performing a search using random text in the "Insert Template Dialog in Email" form.
- When selecting a link on the map window, two Bing map window tabs/windows were opened instead of one.
- The inline image did not appear in Dynamics when sending email from Outlook using the "Insert Picture" option.
- When navigating to page 2 in the data migration process, focus moved away from the "Migrate Service activities" control.*
- The regarding column of an SLA KPI instance record displayed "(No name)" instead of the name filed for the record of the target entity.*
- The "Sort" command was unresponsive when selected in entity grids.
- When a custom script was set to hide the time from the DateTime control, the time still displayed.
- The "X" icon in the Owner field was not visible when hovering over the field, and the Delete button shrank to a think line.
- When creating a letter, the translations of "From" and "To" were incorrect.
- A "Save & New" button unexpectedly appeared in the Edit form command bar.
- After performing a Lookup search, a full search result list did not appear until the user clicked outside of the search bar, and then selected the magnifying glass button again.
- After selecting "Set as Default/Clear Default" button and then pressing the Tab key, focus changed to the "hamburger" icon instead of the "Refresh all" button.
- An offline database was not generated after signing out from the app list, navigating to an offline-enabled app and selecting "Update".*
- Changing records inside an editable grid did not result in related attributes refreshing.
- CIF containers displayed on the wrong side of entity records.*
- Custom fields could not be added to the email entity.
- Executed scheduled report snapshots could not be accessed except for the most recently created one.
- In Internet Explorer, selecting the "Refresh" button on the command bar displayed the Option Set field, ignoring a custom business rule determining whether that field should be displayed.
- In multiselect mode, a default Lookup view could not be set.
- Incorrect messages appeared when navigating between form tabs.
- Narrator did not announced the image on each of a bound dashboard's streams.
- Offline databases could not be created.*
- Scroll bars unexpectedly appeared on bound dashboards' visual filter charts.
- The "Expand" button was missing from a chart on the grid home page when displayed on a mobile device.*
- The "Mark Complete" button in the appointment form did not function after it was selected the first time.
- The QF / bar code scanner option was not available in the Search page.*
- The Quick View form did not properly update when navigating between tabs of different entities.
- The scroll arrows for the visual filter on bound dashboards were pointing in the wrong direction.
- The spinner was shown forever and the Account grid did not load when navigating to that grid from Sitemap while offline.
- The start date of a chart's aggregator was inaccurate when the start date possessed a negative UTC offset and its end date had a non-negative UTC offset.
- The word "Default" was missing from default views in the Lookup View Selector.
- Under certain conditions, locked cells in an editable grid became editable.*
- Unit tests intermittently failed.
- Using a mobile browser, the app's landing page could not be navigated to using App Switcher.
- When changes were made to a record, the owner of an associated workflow was switched to the person who made the change.*
- When displayed using Internet Explorer 11, opening a case record or contact record displayed a blank window.
- When saving records, screen readers did not read the "Saving" status.
- When selecting the "Change view" command in the Unit Lookup field, the dropdown menu was hung on a "Loading…" message.
- With a screen reader enabled, when "Set as default" was selected, it changed to the "Clear Default" button but focus did not land on it.
- The time portion of the DateTime control could not be hidden.
- With an October release feature control block enabled, users could not sort a record's columns after selecting "#" on the jump bar of the account home grid.*
- The duration for entity "Time Entry" displayed always as "00:00" in the Project Service app.
- Email Conversation view on Social pane (Timeline) displayed first line of email content along with HTML styles in the collapsed view. After this release, the subject of the email will be displayed in the collapsed view.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when changing a field in a record containing a customized OnSave script, and then moving the business process flow stage ("Unable to save form data due to web resource registered onSave invoking preventDefault.").*
- An error occurred when qualifying a lead ("Error loading control").
- The spinner was shown forever when an authentication error page appeared on the Embedded Canvas app.
- An exception sometimes occurred when performing any activity ("Request ... failed with error InternalServerError ...").
- Attempts to import a solution into a support instance resulted in an error ("No rows could be found for LocalizedLabel with id … if LocalizedLabel were published").*
- Performing a FetchXML query utilizing Advanced Find and Web API resulted in an error ("Activity failing with unmonitored exception: System.ArgumentException: 'select' and 'expand' cannot be both null or empty.").*
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages sometimes failed with an error ("The package failed.").
- Uninstalling the Voice of the Customer app failed with an error ("The solution cannot be uninstalled because the 'LocalizedLabel' with id … is required by the 'VoiceOfTheCustomer' solution. Uninstall the VoiceOfTheCustomer solution and try again.").*
- A generic error message appeared when currency was removed from the Opportunity form.*
- Converting an email activity to a lead resulted in an error when the email's "To" field was empty ("Cannot read property 'length' of null Session...").
- An "Invalid redirect URL" error appeared when configuring Yammer.*
- An error occurred when navigating to the Opportunity entity ("Feature [April2020Update] not present in the FeatureControl dictionary").*
- An "Invalid Argument" error occurred when opening a Quick Create Case form.*
- Associating a new parent case from a parent case lookup from Additional Details resulted in the parent case becoming a child case.*
- Changing the status of service activity records resulted in an error ("The given key war not present in the dictionary.").*
- Selecting the AreaSwitcher, and then selecting the Back button, resulted in an error ("An error has occurred. Please try this operation again.").
- A "Something went wrong" error message appeared when opening new or existing currency records in offline mode.
- A ribbon error occurred when updating a Marketing package.
- After adding an editable subgrid of a custom activity entity to another entity form, and then selecting the User Lookup field in "Group by field" on the subgrid, an SQL exception occurred.
- An error occurred when performing a search for a number, larger than the maximum whole number, on the Whole Number field on the Quickfind grid ("An exception System.OverflowException was thrown while trying to convert input value '9876543210' to attribute 'account.new_testint'.").
- An error occurred when select an existing account or contact record.
- Importing an app module failed with an error ("'AppModule' entity doesn't contain attribute...").*
- Interactive dashboard filtering failed with an error ("0x80041108").
- Selecting a "Set Properties" button when creating something (appointments, contacts, etc.) resulted in an error ("There is an error in XML document ...System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.").*
- The Editable view of a grid/subgrid unexpectedly did not trigger an error if a required field was left empty when saving.
- When an app module was in a deleted state, base solution updates failed with a dependency error.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.