For more information on the setup, see also
- Setup company bank accounts for ISO20022 credit transfers
- Setup method of payment for ISO20022 credit transfer
- Setup vendors and vendor bank accounts for ISO20022 credit transfers
- Createand export vendor payments using ISO20022 payment format
The way how the structure of the Remittance information sectionin the payment file is generated is extended by a new parameter supporting bothStructured and Unstructured options.
Latest versions of the following GER configurations shouldbe imported from LCS repository:
- ISO20022 Credit transfer (FR)
All requiredmodel and model mapping configurations would be imported automatically.
For more information on the importing process, see also ImportISO20022 credit transfer configuration.