- Fixed an issue in which filtering of Marketplace images in the Marketplace Management blade may be inconsistent.
- Fixed an issue in which the volume capacity in the Storage Capacity blade may show as not available or does not update.
- Fixed a performance issue in the Storage Resource Provider that can impact overall control plane actions.
- Fixed a performance issue in the Compute Resource Provider that can impact overall control plane actions.
- Fixed an issue in which a newly deployed VM might use the incorrect protocol in the Windows Azure Agent.
- Fixed an issue in which communications and data transfer to a resource behind an internal load balancer might be significantly impacted and subsequently time out.
- Fixed an issue in which during an OEM or full update, certain infrastructure VMs can't be started after the host is re-imaged.
To apply this hotfix, you must have version 1.1910.0.58 or later.
Important As outlined in the Release Notes for the 1910 update, make sure that you refer to the update activity checklist on running Test-AzureStack (with specified parameters), and resolve any operational issues that are found, including all warnings and failures. Also, review active alerts and resolve any that require action.