In Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS), in the Shared asset library, download the latest versions of the Electronic reporting (ER) configurations for accounting reporting.
For example, to generate accounting reporting in XML format for the year after the 2020 reporting period, download the latest versions of the following configurations:
- Financial reports model.version.33
- Financial reports model mapping (RU).version.33.32
- Accounting reporting format 5.08 (RU).version.33.14
For more information, see Download Electronic reporting configurations from Lifecycle Services.
Upload the new Data management package settings.
The data package contains the following items:
- Financial reports and financial report cells for the balance sheet, the income statement, the equity statement, cash flow, and funds usage.
- Electronic message settings for generating accounting reporting in electronic format.
Follow these steps:
- In the LCS Shared asset library, select Data package as the asset type.
- Download the RU Accounting reporting 5.08 (2019) package. The file that is downloaded is named RU Accounting reporting 5.08 (2019).zip.