Microsoft has released a cumulative update for Skype for Business Server 2019, Web Components Server. The version number of this update is 7.0.2046.244.
Issues that the cumulative update fixes
This cumulative update fixes the following issues
- KB 4576666 Contact card shows wrong title in a meeting on Skype for Business on Mac
- KB 4537397 Wrong time zone in Skype for Business Web Scheduler in Skype for Business Server 2019
- KB 4537398 PII data (IM contents of push notification) is shown in Skype for Business Server 2019 UCWA mobile clients
- KB 4549672 Update set-cookie response header to use SameSite=none in Skype for Business Server 2019 UCWA
How to install the update
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you don't have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the July 2020 cumulative update 7.0.2046.236 for Skype for Business Server 2019, Web Components Server.
Update package installation information
To apply this cumulative update, you must follow the steps that are described in Updates for Skype for Business Server 2019 on computers that are running the following server roles:
- Skype for Business Server 2019, Standard Edition server
- Skype for Business Server 2019, Enterprise Edition - Front End server and Back End server
- Skype for Business Server 2019, Director server
We recommend that you refer to the uninstallation instructions that are described in Updates for Skype for Business Server 2019 when you remove the cumulative update.