When you start Microsoft Dynamics GP or Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains, you receive the following error message:
A newer version of the Human Resources application has been found. You have version 0.0.0. Please contact the Administrator to upgrade.This problem occurs in Human Resources in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Verify that all the workstations have the same version of Human Resources installed. To determine the version, click About Microsoft Dynamics GP on the Help menu.
- If a workstation does not have the same version, install the service pack for the correct version.
- Make sure that all users are logged off from Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- In SQL Query Analyzer, run the following script against the DYNAMICS database.Note This script removes any occurrences of the VERSIONSTRING_I that reference Human Resources.
DELETE SYVM1000 WHERE PRODID=414
- Start Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Note After you log on to Microsoft Dynamics GP, the records in the SYVM1000 table are re-created. Therefore, you should not receive the error message.