"Error 40002 07S01: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid use of default parameter" when setting a company as default.
This error is caused when the DirectLink file is not properly registered on the thin client workstation.
- Verify that the server installation is upgraded to the latest service pack and run FRxreg.exe from the server FRx directory. If this does not resolve the issue, proceed to step 2.
- Browse to the main Microsoft FRx directory through Windows Explorer and locate the FSxxxx.dll file where the xxxx is GL specific. (i.e.: FSFRL60.dll for FDM),
- Unregister the FSxxxx.dll from the local workstation.
- Manually register the Server FSxxxx.dll on the thin client workstation. For information on how to register dll files, see 8252 : Registering DLL Files
- Launch FRx Designer and set a company as default.