Consider the following scenario:
- You install Windows Internet Explorer 8 on a Tablet PC that is running Windows 7.
- You start Tablet PC Input Panel and keep it running on the computer.
- You use Internet Explorer 8 to open www.google.co.jp.
- On this webpage, you configure the computer to use the hiragana input mode in the Japanese Input Method Editor (IME).
- You enter some search keywords in the search box, and then you try to select an auto-completed item from the dynamic candidate list.
This issue occurs because of an error in the interaction between Tablet PC Input Panel and Google dynamic content.
Security update information
To resolve this problem, install the most recent cumulative security update for Windows Internet Explorer. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Windows Internet Explorer, visit the following Microsoft website:
Note This update was first included in security update 2360131 (MS10-071). For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2360131 MS10-071: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer
For more information about how to use Tablet PC Input Panel, visit the following Microsoft website:For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.